Solution To WIN 32 Generic Host Error

hello friends!


here is my quick tut on how to resolve the WIN 32 Generic Host Error

Its a security flaw in win xp sp2.. microsoft has released patches but they are useless…This is the best solution I’v Got…!!
Really works… I’v tried different solutions.. but either they
are useless or they turn off my lan cuz i have to block my sharing
ports… but this one worked for me… i can still use my sharing…
its a security flaw in win xp sp2.. microsoft has released patches
but they are useless…

Procedure for solving the win32 generic host error

oto control panel ->administrative tools -> services

look for Windows Audio
dbl click on it
click on start
then goto the Recovery tab
change first,second and subsequent failures to Restart the service


change fail count and reset timer to 1

repeat this for network connections, server and workstation


hope i have helped someone!!

0 comments: